The Amazing Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge
Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge are amazing! The photos were shot in September 2009. The entire project began in late January 2005 and is expected to be completed by September 2010. The $240 million, 2,000-foot signature long bridge will span the Black Canyon (about 1,600 feet south of the Hoover Dam), connecting the Arizona and Nevada Approach highways nearly 900-feet above the Colorado River.
More construction photos check out here.
13 Notes/ Hide
- counterforce likes this
- speshal-k likes this
- brainland likes this
- eleanormorrow reblogged this from tumbledore
- megsnotplural reblogged this from tumbledore
- milesbarger likes this
- moveslightly reblogged this from tumbledore
- moveslightly likes this
- tumbledore reblogged this from agnesaviiki and added:
- tumbledore likes this
- the5thletteroftheenglishalphabet likes this
- agnesaviiki posted this